hey guys its that time of year again! the fourth annual Menu For Hope is up and running! Menu for Hope is an annual fundraising event in support of the UN World Food Programme and last year managed to raise a whopping US$60,925.12 to feed the hungry. All donations will be collected by a third party, the online fundraising company First Giving.
Over the next two weeks (December 10-21), the general public have the chance to buy virtual raffle tickets for the prize of their choice for US$10 each. Prizes are donated by us generous food bloggers and some of those prizes are awesome check them out here
My own contribution is the entire range of handmade shortbreads from The Biscuit Tree (valued at AU$42) mmm go forth and bid! My prize code is: AP17
Here’s what you should do to bid on those awesome prizes:
1. Go to the donation page at First Giving.
2. Make a donation: each US$10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. In the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form, please specify which prize or prizes you’d like, using the prize-code and detailing the number of tickets per prize you’d like to purchase. For example, a donation of US$50 can be 2 tickets for AP01 and 3 for AP02
3. For US donors, if your company has agreed to match your charity donation, please remember to tick the box and fill in the information so we may claim the corporate match.
4. Please make sure you tick the box to allow us to see your email address so we may contact you if you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
5. Winners will be announced on Chez Pim in mid-January 2008.